scalc UNO api compilation question about header files

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:19:05 PDT 2013

Hi Stephan,

Since I misunderstood a few things before, I wanted to confirm that this
cppumaker run for system UNO objects is needed only once per box per LO
version ?
If yes, it doesn't belong as a dependency in my  makefiles which is
triggered or each compilation.

when I am upgrading the version,which is rare, there would be lot of one
time activity - so regenrating UNO idl can be part of that.

--- cppumaker for system idl (one time per box per version)
 $(binpath)/cppumaker -BUCR -Gc $(path)/offapi.rdb \
$(OO_SDK_URE_HOME)/share/misc/types.rdb

--- cppumaker for project specific  idl (dependecy in makefile)
 $(binpath)/cppumaker -BUCR -Gc $(path)/calcAddinThr.rdb

Or is it part of makefiles because it will change frequently ?

thanks
Neeraj

Not sure what exactly you mean with that question.  Sure it is possible to