DialControl widget

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 06:00:08 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-03-09 at 20:15 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Em 09-03-2013 17:44, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
> > I am a bit lost on how to handle the following
> >
> >  maOrientHlp     ( maCtrlDial, maNfRotate, maCbStacked ),
> >
> > in line 174 of
> > http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/cui/source/tabpages/align.cxx
> >
> > given that the arguments are now pointers (e.g. *m_pCtrlDial)
> >
> > How should I change this to get the ctor working?

Easiest thing to do here is to delay creating the OrientationHelper
until you've got all the data it needs to initialize, i.e. to change

OrientationHelper maOrientHlp;
OrientationHelper* m_pOrientHlp;
in the header

and in the AlignmentTabPage ctor change

AlignmentTabPage::AlignmentTabPage(...)
  maOrientHlp     ( maCtrlDial, maNfRotate, maCbStacked ),

AlignmentTabPage::AlignmentTabPage(...)
{
    get(m_pCtrlDial, ...)
    get(m_pNfRotate, ...)
    get(m_pCbStacked,...)
+   m_pOrientHlp = new OrientationHelper(*m_pCtrlDial, *m_pNfRotate,
+       *m_pCbStacked);
}

and in the dtor don't forget to delete it

{
+    delete m_pOrientHlp;
}

with the corresponding maOrientHlp. -> m_pOrientHlp-> and maOrientHlp ->
*m_pOrientHlp changes.

C.