WPXStringStream

Ivan iasias at mail.ru
Tue Mar 12 07:58:15 PDT 2013

Hello, I am a freelance developer. And I have just found some remarks in
this project.

1)There is a error in function:

WPXInputStream *WPXStringStream::getDocumentOLEStream(const char *name);

"if (!d->buffer.empty())" The first line in this function shouldn't have
'!' symbol.

(line 443 in file "libwpd/WPXStreamImplementation.h")

2)WPXMemoryInputStream class doesn't have an OLE Stream implementation.
I think this thing shoudn't depend on the type of Stream. It's better to
make one function implementation in base WPXInputStream class.

3)I tried to compile the "libvisio" library in widows an I used "libwpd"
twice

There are two folders with same code in my project: "libwpd-stream" and
"libwpd".
The files inside are the same from libwpd. What about using "#include
<libwpd/libwpd-stream.h>" instead of "#include
<libwpd-stream/libwpd-stream.h>"?

4)Where can I download libxml source?

Thank you!

Ivan.