About coverity 704144 (XSLTFilter)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 12 11:51:51 PDT 2013

Hello,

Scan coverity detected this:
Resource leak in object (CTOR_DTOR_LEAK)1. alloc_fn: Calling allocation
function "osl_createCondition()". [show details]
(see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/filter/source/xsltfilter/XSLTFilter.cxx#164)

osl_createCondition in unx part calls a malloc function  (see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sal/osl/unx/conditn.cxx#43)
and osl_destroyCondition frees the element (see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sal/osl/unx/conditn.cxx#92)

First I thought about adding a destructor for "XSLTFilter" which would just
call "osl_destroyCondition"
but then I noticed the class "XSLTFilter" which inherits from
"WeakImplHelper4" which itself inherits from "OWeakObject"
Finally I must recognize I don't know if these classes do the trick to free
the memory or if a destructor in "XSLTFilter"  is relevant.

Any idea?

Julien