NumericBox unsafe double conversion

Zolnai Tamás zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:39:32 PDT 2013

Hi All,
.
  I'm working with NumericBox nowadays and I recognised a problem belong to
it. This class is a ComboBox which allows only numeric values. It use
sal_Int64 for store its value but use double conversion internal for
remformating. The problem is that this concept allows adding such sal_Int64
value which too large (contain too many digits?) so double conversion
changes it in undefined way.
For example: 92 233 720 368 547 750  change to 92 233 720 368 547 744 on my
system.
Maybe using sal_Int32 can solve this problem.

Regards,
Tamás