Kickstarter? Testing?

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 04:30:55 PDT 2013

Hi Aaron,

you might have a look at Freedomsponsors. There you can sponsor
individual Issues of LibreOffice. Here are some already being sponsored:
http://www.freedomsponsors.org/core/issue/?s=&project_id=149

Concerning the testing of LibreOffice for Android, I think it will be
announced when there is a runnable version of it so you can test &
report bugs.

Thanks
Samuel