XubString -> OUString question

Jean-Noël Rouvignac jn.rouvignac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 01:45:06 PDT 2013

Hi Christina,

The problem you are facing is due to the return type of the method:
XubString& then OUString& .
To fix this, you need to return a reference to a non locally created
OUString.
I have successfully used a static OUString in the past for these cases.
Can you get access to the variable aEmptyOUStr in sw/inc/swtypes.hxx from
your piece of code?

Cheers,
Jean-Noel