[RFC] add --pidfile switch to write libo pid to a file

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Mar 18 23:08:24 PDT 2013

>.It would thus look more natural to be interested in pid files
> from the client-facing process rather than from soffice.bin processes (which
> your patch would implement).

Ah, but his very point is that he is working on the --enable-headless
thing, where (if I understand correctly) there is no "client-facing"
GUI at all (it is intended for servers that don't even have any X11
library packages installed I think), but soffice.bin functions as a
GUI-less daemon type of program.

--tml