Hello

Adriam Delgado Rivero adrivero at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue Mar 19 19:33:01 PDT 2013

Using one API for Java and Writer load a template that contains a table ....

I try to copy the table on the next page ( copy also need property ) to create a new .... and I think
This is the code I have the table and properties
Another alternative would be to copy the entire page , as it contains only the table . thanks

// first query the XTextTablesSupplier interface from our document
XTextTablesSupplier xTablesSupplier = ( XTextTablesSupplier ) UnoRuntime . queryInterface (
XTextTablesSupplier . class , xWriterComponent );
// get the tables collection
XNameAccess xNamedTables = xTablesSupplier . getTextTables ();

// now query the XIndexAccess from the tables collection
XIndexAccess xIndexedTables = ( XIndexAccess ) UnoRuntime . queryInterface (
XIndexAccess . class , xNamedTables );
// we need properties
xTableProps = null ;

// get the tables
for ( int i = 0; i < xIndexedTables . getCount (); i++) {
table = xIndexedTables . getByIndex (i);
// the properties , please !

xTableProps = ( XPropertySet ) UnoRuntime . queryInterface (
XPropertySet . class , table );
this . xTable = ( XTextTable ) UnoRuntime . queryInterface (
XTextTable . class , table );
}

http://www.uci.cu