rtl::OUString::compareToAscii is dangerous

d.ostrovsky at idaia.de d.ostrovsky at idaia.de
Wed Mar 20 07:15:25 PDT 2013

Quoting Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com>:

> On 03/19/2013 06:37 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>
> I apologize in advance for any remaining occurrences that my build
> didn't catch.  (Where is the gerrit tinderbox trigger when one needs
> them?)
Currently only gerrit admins can schedule gerrit verification build.
But feel free to talk to Norbert to change that
(when you have the ACL it is `ssh buildbot schedule` command).
For now, just ping one from gerrit experts to schedule a build for specific
gerrit patch:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FindTheExpert

David