connectivity/source/drivers/postgresql/pq_xkeys.cxx: compareToAscii -> operator== sound?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Mar 20 15:57:42 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 18:11 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> >      sal_Int32 compareToAscii( const sal_Char* asciiStr ) const SAL_THROW(())
>
> No.  Note that there is another overload of compareToAscii with two
> parameters, with is the subject here.

	Right ! good catch; it's not immediately obvious that the
RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM( "foo " ) expands to two parameters - I
guess, I'm spoiled by the nice clean world of Lubos' new strings :-)

	rule.compareToAscii( RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM( "r" ) ) == 0

	Thanks for fixing that all up and deprecating the method; I guess
deprecating RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM would be nice too as/when it's
possible.

	ATB,

		Michael.