need help debugging unopkg error on centos 6.3

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:44:35 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

I ran it with strace but I'm not sure I can interpret the output .
I don't see any mention of  osl_executeProcess.
I suspected my env is bad, so I logged into the box from another machine
and that works.

I would like to learn how to interpret the strace output - there seems to
be differences in the calls between the success run and bad run  around the
runtime exception.

I am attaching the entire strace output for completeness for both success
and error case:
tar -zxvf calc.tgz
calc.err : fails with runtime exception (unknown error)
calc.out : succeeds (run  in same dir but login from diff  box)
Please advise what maybe causing the exception.

thanks
Neeraj