[LibreOffice-QA] Conference Call - March 22nd, 2013 - UPDATED TIME (1300 UTC)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:29:41 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Florian Reisinger <reisi007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well,
>
> I am at School --> 13:30 or 13:20 would be the earliest possible hour for
> me...

Sorry Florian for the inconvenience. I've been told that next weekend (9
days) is the time change for you guys and then the time will match again -
can we verify this? If not, of course the meeting could be held without me
if the majority thinks it's easier that way :) We usually start 5-10
minutes late so if you could hop in at 1320 maybe we'd just get through a
couple of the pending items. I expect it might be a short meeting, our
agenda is smaller than normal.

Best,
Joel

--