LibreOffice for Android (how the overcome the problem with the 50 MB limit)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Sat Mar 23 03:18:33 PDT 2013

Hi Jonathan,

On Sat, 2013-03-23 at 08:32 +0100, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Out of curiosity isn’t there a way seeing as with gbuild we can build
> individual modules to where we can compile an individual aspect of LO
> using a single switch in autogen.sh?
> I am interested in this topic, question is where would I begin?

	You should read the comments on this first:

	https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2778/

	In general it's not a wonderful idea - and needs some serious
"acknowledge you are clueless, and will not create annoying noise on our
lists or report any bugs" type heavy-lifting if people should choose to
do that (IMNSHO) ;-) Though Lionel is right - split packaging is not a
dissimilar problem.

	ATB,

		Michael.