gsoc aspirant

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Mon Mar 25 01:20:00 PDT 2013

Hello Alok,

The first thing you need to do is to go to our GSoc Ideas wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas

pick a project, start looking at the code pointers and try to start
hacking on that: this will help you to understand what is needed.

We already require each GSoC student to submit an non-trivial easy hack
to have the application accepted.

--
Cedric