opengrok feature request: correcting links to .hxx files

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 26 06:24:46 PDT 2013

Hi Noel, *,

don't be afraid, no Zombie attacks, just happened to stumble upon this
with a different search :-)

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Noel Grandin <noelgrandin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody feel like hacking on opengrok - I have a small request.
>
> The parsing for header file includes does not seem to know how to correctly
> grep our .hxx header files.
> [...]
>   #include "AsyncronousLink.hxx"
> [...]
> which incorrectly points to the file
>     AsyncronousLink.h

This should be fixed with current versions of opengrok.
"Bug #16760: Generating incorrect links for C/C++ "#include"
statements if extension of a header file is not on the lexer's list"

So our copy of opengrok 0.9 should be replaced with 0.11.1
https://github.com/OpenGrok/OpenGrok/wiki/File-downloads

Needs regenerating the indexes again though (on that occasion, one
could enable leading wildcards as well)
And as they mention UI changes, maybe the LO-branding from
https://github.com/tdf/www-opengrok/ needs some little tweaking.

ciao
Christian