Bug 42796 - Macro assigned to dataform Before Unload or While Unloading events are not called when form container is closed

mcmurchy1917-libreoffice at yahoo.co.uk mcmurchy1917-libreoffice at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 02:46:44 PDT 2013

Hi All

I've fallen foul of this bug in recent days so have decided to have a look at
it to see if I can provide a patch.

It's been around since November 2011 so possibly no one's looked at it
recently.

In the bug report it was confirmed that a macro assigned to either the Before
Unloading or When Unloading events of a dataform are not called when the form
document is closed.

However, when editing a form and the "Design Mode" option is toggled the
events are called. Also the events when the form is loaded are called under
all circumstances.

So hopefully here should be enough clues there to provide a solution.

As I haven't provided a patch for a couple of year might take me some time to
get back into the swing of things.

If anyone has any suggestions as to where to look fist it would be gratefully
appreciated.

Posted this to the bug report and the mailing list

Alex