[PUSHED] touch --no-dereference is supported on mac but as the short-...

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Mar 27 08:24:18 PDT 2013

Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> So is this the "official start" of the end for PPC support?

Hi Christian,

well - I guess this is unavoidable in the end, and one commit has to
be the first one breaking 10.5 support. At any rate, we had earlier
decided not to veto changes that would subsequently break old Mac
platform support, therefore I approved the patch.

TDF has just ordered a new Mac build host, to be placed not too far
from you - help with setting that up and administering greatly
appreciated, and hopefully somehow compensating for dropping your
other box's platform support.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten