GSOC 2013

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Mar 27 09:45:12 PDT 2013

Hello José,

On Wed, 2013-03-27 at 13:36 -0300, José Guilherme Vanz wrote:
> I'm interested to participate GSOC 2013. Looking the ideas in the wiki
> I found 3 that catched my attention. There are:

Welcome then :)

> 1. Connection to SharePoint and/or Google Drive and/or Microsoft
> SkyDrive
> 2. More integration with Document Management Systems
> 3. Crash reporter service
>

> Link for wiki page
>
> I have some questions...
>
> On the first idea, I saw that Ngo Cao Cuong started the implementation
> for Google Drive ( I would like implement Google Drive integration ).
> This implementation started for him is almost done?

He made pretty big progress on the Google Drive integration, so I guess
there isn't room enough for two on this task. But the SharePoint
protocol or SkyDrive implementation are still possible (for the
SharePoint protocol implementation, you'll need to have an MSDN
license).

> Do you have some tips for me?
>
> And I have an important doubt, I'm university and work with systems
> development. So my free time for implement this project will be
> weekends and during the nights. In your opinion, is enough?  :x

It's way too short as GSoC is meant to be a full-time job. That doesn't
prevent you to participate in LibreOffice hacking outside GSoC though ;)

Regards,

--
Cedric