Basic font for labels in a Base form

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 07:43:30 PDT 2013

      Edit a Base form using LibreOffice 4.0.2.2 (32 bit Debian).
Control+right click a label in the form. Select Control from the context
menu. Click the elliplse ( ... ) for the Font property. Click the Font
tab in the Character dialog.
       Why is it that the Family font listed contains eight different
fonts as the "(Default)" font? "Tools > Options > LibreOffice Writer >
Basic Fonts" permits me to select my fonts and font sized that I want to
use. Why does Base ignore these selections?
      Observation: LibreOffice 4.0.2.1 64 bit Debian uses the fonts I
selected in "Tools > Options > LibreOffice Writer > Basic Fonts".

--Dan