[board-discuss] LibreOffice Swag/Merchandise Bulk Purchase?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:29:13 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Michael Meeks wrote on 2013-03-28 12:56:
>
>>         The stop energy has already reached epic proportions here:-)  The
>> plan
>> is to encourage SPI to fund this - which should be no issue.
>>

> sure, that would be no issue then. :)

So if I'm reading this right, even if we combine with an event that we need
LibreOffice gear, we can't use that gear as a prize and therefor TDF cannot
be involved at all? If this is the case I'll plan on going through SPI
which is cool but will be unfortunate in the sense that we could spend more
than necessary as a bulk order may cut cost substantially.

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*