talkyoo issues

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Fri Mar 29 06:04:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

Petr Mladek wrote on 2013-03-29 13:21:

> Just for record. We are going to do some more testing with talkyoo the
> following week. It seems to be working for other teams, so there must be
> a problem how we used it in the QA call.

thanks - any feedback is welcome!
I know that there are issues from time to time with foreign dialin
numbers, but my impression from the board calls is that it got much better.

> IMHO, we should use normal phone to open the line. Also we should use
> normal phone in countries where the free phone number is available.

Yes, a regular phone is definitely recommended. If you need to use
Skype, best is to use SkypeOut rather than the regular Skype contact,
but avoiding Skype at all is the best choice, of course.

> I think that we just need to invest some effort into debugging the
> problems that others have. It is great that we got contact to Christian
> and Florian who have mor experience with it and could help.

You're welcome - any feedback I get is highly appreciated. My problem is
that I cannot reproduce the issues when dialing in, so I need more
details to file a ticket with talkyoo.

Florian