Set RES_GRFATR_CROPGRF atrtibute from SwVirtFlyDrawObj

Philippe Jung phil.jung at free.fr
Wed May 1 04:52:32 PDT 2013

I confirm I am implementing visual crop in writer with drag and drop. This already exists in impress.
Today I have crop handles. I have updated svx so that I can get endsdrdrag in writer without breaking crop in impress. I can resize the picture but I have difficulties in setting crop values.
Will have a look at the extension you pointed.
Philippe