Help to push to gerrit using https

Anurag Kanungo anuragkanungo at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:00:26 PDT 2013

Well you can set up proxy in git like

git config --global http.proxy %userame:pass at proxyip:port%
'remove %'

i used git on proxy to clone libreoffice and changed the gerrit url
protocol from git to http .

then cloning worked on proxy

But i am not sure about the push , never tried to push on proxy , you
can still try
by changing ssh protocol to http
( can give a try , not sure will it work,  as Rsa fingerprint and
public key are matched for authentication , it would be difficult ) .

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Thorsten Behrens <thb at documentfoundation.org