[Cygwin] [Master] failure when compiling liblangtag

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Fri May 3 07:04:01 PDT 2013

Hi Mat, *,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Mat M <matm at gmx.fr> wrote:
> Le Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:30:55 +0200, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> a écrit:
>> On 11/04/13 00:29, Mat M wrote:
>>
> So SRCDIR stops at langtag, but lt-database.c is in liblangtag, but we also
> see make entering liblangtag subdir. The langtag Makefile needs a fix ?

current directory is not the problem (you can stick
     char cCurrentPath[FILENAME_MAX];
     GetCurrentDirectory(FILENAME_MAX,cCurrentPath);
     cerr << "working directory: "<< cCurrentPath <<  endl;
into the wrapper to double-check)

The Problem is the quoted defines like these:

> -DBUILDDIR=\"/cygdrive/d/src/libo/workdir/wntmsci13.pro/UnpackedTarball/langtag\"
> -DSRCDIR=\"/cygdrive/d/src/libo/workdir/wntmsci13.pro/UnpackedTarball/langtag\"
> -DREGDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/liblangtag\"
> -DLANGTAG_EXT_MODULE_PATH=\"/usr/local/lib/liblangtag\"
> -ID:/src/libo/workdir/wntmsci13.pro/UnpackedTarball/xml2/include
> -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=\"LangTag\"

That make ccache fail. I submitted a patch to disable ccache for liblangtag:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/3760

The other modules that use gcc-wrapper are not affected, so I think it
is OK to just disable ccache for that specific one. But of course a
patch to ccache would be better :-))

(or gcc-wrapper - didn't bother to check who is at fault - took me
enough time to figure out what makes it fail :-))

ciao
Christian