How to remake a modified source codes, not the first time, based on source codes core which has been made successfully?

Anurag Kanungo anuragkanungo at gmail.com
Fri May 3 07:13:20 PDT 2013

It is possible that the part of code you changed doesn't affect the things
as you are expecting .

Well, you can add a fprintf(stderr,"Foo\n"); in the part of code and check
while executing does Foo prints on the terminal or not .
This can confirm you whether you are modifying the right part of the code
for the changes u expecting .

One more suggestion , no need to make or make dev-install every time , you
can just make only that particular module also.
By executing command

make module-name