LO Impress: text field (and other main fields of different layout) needs reset function for size and position

Karl-Philipp Richter krichter722 at aol.de
Thu May 2 09:00:00 PDT 2013

Hi Thorsten,
Thanks for your interest. I was about to do that, but the form seemed to
be only for bugs rather than enhancements... I think it's not as clear
as it could be! You even can only set the bug report to be an
enhancement request after you submitted the bug and then opened the
bugzilla page...

Best regards,
Karl