help with --disable-extensions

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sat May 4 09:08:03 PDT 2013

On 4 May 2013 17:41, Riccardo Magliocchetti
<riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm trying to do some work finishing --disable-extensions, see attached
> patch, unfortunately it does not work.

Hmm, is it a good idea. At least I find the name a bit confusing - if
you are trying by this to not build extensions/ module where no
extension (in the sense of .oxt file) is built - only some libraries
(and no idea what else)
I doubt it makes sense - to not build extensions (the change in
RepositoryModule_host.mk - was it intentional ? ) - but possibly I am
wrong.

> At compile time i get these, i assume because extensions module is not
> providing anything at all:
>
> cat: workdir/unxlngx6.pro/InstallModuleTarget/scp2/extensions.filelist: File
> or directory does not exist
> cat: workdir/unxlngx6.pro/InstallModuleTarget/scp2/extensions.filelist: File
> or directory does not exist

That's from scp2/InstallScript_setup_osl.mk I think.

> : ERROR: Removing file libbiblo.so from file list.
>
> But i have these files both in workdir and solver, e.g:
>
> ./workdir/unxlngx6/Headers/Library/libbiblo.so
> ./workdir/unxlngx6/LinkTarget/Library/libbiblo.so
> ./workdir/unxlngx6/ExternalHeaders/Library/libbiblo.so
> ./solver/unxlngx6/lib/libbiblo.so
>
> Any hint?

It should be ./solver/unxlngx6**.pro**/lib/libbiblo.so I guess from
your previous error ?
you need to adapt scp2 if you really don't want this stuff.

Best,
Matus