[PUSHED] Re: Patch that refactors QA wrangler script

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon May 6 04:05:51 PDT 2013

Marc Garcia píše v Po 29. 04. 2013 v 12:55 +0200:

> Here you have the main changes to it:
>  - Made the script more modular
>  - Made it more Pythonic
>  - Added copyright information
>  - Usage information is displayed when called with -h parameter
>  - Made it more scalable, as it allows to add new possible information
> (e.g. the platform or the component of reported bugs), by simply
> adding its name and its regular expression to a defined constant
>  - Made more customizable. As well as the year and month, it's
> possible to specify by the command line, the number of authors to be
> displayed (-n parameter), or the format of the output (see next point)
>  - Added an alternative output as CSV (using the parameter --csv), as
> well as the original human readable output
>  - Added a new group to report, "commentators", together with existing
> "wranglers" (renamed "changers") and "reporters"
>  - Displaying the full name of the authors (e.g. "My Name
> <myname at libreoffice.org>" instead of simply "myname at libreoffice.org")

These are great changes. I have pushed the patch, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/commit/?id=75083a0e822d25ae7c3dfd3c86b335440d0a60b6

I have only removed the section about Apache from the copyright. The
scrip works only with the bugzilla used by LO. It was primary created
for LO. I see that all developers gave the permissions to contribute
changes under MPL license, so I do not see any contribution from the
Apache project. Or did I miss anything? :-)

Thanks a lot for the improvement.

Best Regards,
Petr