fd#44621 : OSX DND opens drawer Query

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue May 7 05:32:52 PDT 2013

On 07/05/13 13:52, Manik Malhotra wrote:

> It is also really annoying to build everything every time since building vcl doesn't work, is there any other way than building dev-install ?

yes it is quite annoying that there are some files that cannot be
sym-linked into the dev-install installation; the safest way to update
these files after a rebuild is to "make dev-install" but you can also
copy them by hand to the proper place (i.e. "find solver/*/installation
-name "...." should tell you where to copy it).

we are currently working on making this easier (look at instdir/...) but
that is still in progress and won't be finished for a few months.