Missing VCL Equivalent to GtkToolbar?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue May 14 02:48:04 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-05-11 at 14:32 +0200, Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:
> Am 10.05.2013 16:19, schrieb Caolán McNamara:
> > No, not yet anyway. I've only implemented what I need as I go along.
> > You might just get away with a buttonbox and normal buttons with icons
> > set on them instead
> I have changed them to a ButtonBox with Buttons, but I couldn't manage
> to set Icons on them. Glade only allows to set a Label with an Icon.
> Maybe I'm missing something?

on the button's general page in glade remove the text for the label,
then click on "image widget" and then "new" a new image will be added,
and click that image and on it set the icon, either one of the stock
images (not all are implemented :-)) or a file name e.g.
svx/res/light.png (the root is basically icon-themes/galaxy)

sc/uiconfig/scalc/ui/headerfootercontent.ui is a good example of
something like this.

C.