hints asked for fdo#59727

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Tue May 14 04:02:04 PDT 2013

Hi Eike,

> > There are more problems with the add-in functions, see attachments with
> > bug 59727.

> I'd start by setting a breakpoint in
> formula/source/core/api/FormulaCompiler.cxx
> FormulaCompiler::CreateStringFromToken() for case svExternal and step
> through to see what is actually executed and which map is used and
> where/how it was initialized.

The string read from the xlsx file is com.sun.star.sheet.addin.datefunctions.getdiffweeks(...) right from the start (for WEEKS).
I am not a great start with gdb, so stepping and finding out more will take some time.

In the mean time I have come across some differences between add-in functions that I can't explain:
-there are 8 add-in functies that show the problem as described in bug fdo59727: WEEKS, MONTHS, YEARS, ISLEAPYEAR, DAYSINMONTH, DAYSINYEAR, WEEKSINYEAR, ROT13. I will call them problem functions.
-the problem functions are not present anywhere in the following files, whereas the other add-in functions are:
  sc/source/filter/oox/formulabase.cxx
  scaddins/source/analysis/analysis_deffuncnames.src
  scaddins/source/analysis/analysis_funcnames.src
  scaddins/source/analysis/analysis.src
  scaddins/source/analysis/analysishelper.cxx
-in sc/source/core/tool/odffmap.cxx the problem functions have a different notation (first column of maAddInMap) than the other add-in functions.

Am I missing a vital part of the add-in function principle?

Winfried