Android app will work on Toshiba AC100 laptop?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:47:12 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Robert <preludera at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering if the app will work on the Toshiba AC100 laptop
> which has no touchscreeen? Thanks!

Hi Robert,

This is the primary development list where we discuss changes to the
code of LibreOffice. For questions about LibreOffice in general, I
suggest that you try the Users' mailing list:

The port of LibreOffice to Android is still very much a work in
progress. For more information, please see the documentation on our
wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_on_Android

If you are a developer (or like to play one at home :-), then please
feel free to take a look at the Android-specific code and our
pre-alpha testing builds linked from that page. We know that there are
a lot of bugs and quirks in the current Android builds, so unless
you're prepared to fix them yourself, please don't file any bugs
against the Android builds for now.

Happy Hacking,
-- Robinson