Euro Converter Wizard

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed May 15 03:03:21 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-05-14 at 13:44 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-05-14 at 12:54 +0200, Xisco Faulí wrote:
> > Euro Converter Wizard has become a bit outdated nowadays and I'm
> > wondering if it'd convenient to get rid of it.
> >

> > Personally I'd do so, but I'd like to hear from you, especially from
> > the libreoffice expect to decide together what's the best.
> > So please, I'd appreciate if you could share your thoughts about it.
>
> I'ld be in favor of dropping it too... who is still using that? And if
> someone wants it, then there are other tools providing that function.

FWIW, Euro area enlargment is an ongoing thing, e.g. Latvia and
Lithuania are scheduled to join in 2014/2015 (while the last one was
Estonia in 2011) so if adding the euro wizard in the first place was a
good idea, then presumably its still a good idea to keep it for the
purposes of converting lats and litas to euros.

C.