Euro Converter Wizard

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed May 15 05:07:26 PDT 2013

Xisco,

On 15/05/13 13:24, Xisco Faulí wrote:
> What about creating an extension of this wizard and dropping it from
> core so libreoffice wouldn't ship it by default to a large amount of
> user who are not using it?

You will always find features that many people don't use. That is the
fate of a project with huge diverse user-base. So, if the wizard is lame
and non-functional and nobody will ever use it, nice to get rid of it.
But if we start to get rid of features that a large amount of users
don't use, we will find ourselves in a situation where we will ship the
bare bones and a manual about how to find this and that in extensions.
That will for sure increase our adoption rate :)

F.