Cppcheck: uselessAssignmentPtrArg in wrapper.cxx (sdext module)

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu May 16 13:23:10 PDT 2013

On 16/05/2013 15:58, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Sun, 2013-05-12 at 09:28 -0700, julien2412 wrote:
> I think its simply the case that the goto confuses cppcheck, at start:
> the p is used, so its not actually a useless assignment. Although its
> pretty hairy stuff.
As usual, you're absolutely right! :-) I created a tracker for cppcheck
(see https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/cppcheck/ticket/4802)
> Yeah, that c is actually unused, so that line can be... - c = cget();
> + cget();
Fixed on master with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=96c2986dd46d963dae1c3b9fa3a8f2ebf05e8f65

Any idea for initial post (sdext/source/pdfimport/wrapper/wrapper.cxx,
line 475) ?
Meanwhile and as usual too, thank you Caolán! :-)

Julien