Bug, using a logitech bluetooth keyboard with my Samsung tablet 10.1 space bar doesn't register.

Matt nightweave at gmail.com
Thu May 16 19:41:21 PDT 2013

Hello Libre team,

Just dropping you a quick note after down loading  the Andriod ARM
2013-5-16 00.40.31 version of the install on my Samsung Galaxy Tabelt. 10.1
Hy-n810 Android version 4.1.2
Kernal version 3..31-805288 se.infra at SEP-91#1 SMP PREEMPT wed apr 17
16:54:51 KST 2013
Build number J2054K.N80110XXUCMD3

The space bar doesn't register with my Logitec Bluetooth Tablet Keyboard in
the document application, the space bar is ok when using the Samsung
software keyboard.

Also the close in the File drop down menu does react to the finger or S-Pen
input, but the X in the top right hand corner does, so you can still close
a document.

The scroll bars on the right and bottom don't work, I tried both with the
S-Pen and with my fingers.

Trying to pan through the document with my fingers, this only moves the
whole application which isn't very useful but hey you guys are awesome so I
figure this one has already been mentioned some where.

I would like to continue helping if this has been helpful?

I have rooted the unit so I have super user control if you need any extra
information?

Matt

--
"Rivalry adds so much to the charms of one's conquests."
Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)