hints asked for fdo#59727

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Fri May 17 07:27:31 PDT 2013

Hi Eike,

>The correct place would be a duplicate of saFuncTableOdf[], say
>saFuncTableOOoLO[], just to keep things cleanly separated because the
>functions are only known to LO and not defined in OpenFormula. The
>saFuncTableOOoLO also needs to be added to
>FunctionProviderImpl::FunctionProviderImpl() after the init of
>saFuncTableOdf.
>> If I understand you correctly, WEEKS in an ods should translate to 'org.openoffice.weeks' when saving tp xlsx, which should be translated to WEEKS when saving to ods. Am I correct?
>Yes. Respectively use uppercase ORG.OPENOFFICE.WEEKS for .xlsx; setting
the table up like described should solve things.

I don't seem to get anywhere for some reason.
The behaviour as described in the february-comments in bug 59727 could be reproduced with version 4.0.0, but can't be reproduced with version 4.0.3 or master. It can be reproduced with version 3.6 (openSUSE).
On master the behaviour with or without patched code (saFuncTableOOoLO added including addition to FunctionProviderImpl::FunctionProviderImpl()) is the same: in a reopened xlsx file the add-in function is shown as com.sum.star.sheet.addin.datefunctions.getdiffweeks(...).

Not having Excel (don't want to) nor having experience with building other versions than master, I don't know how to proceed.
I can send the diff to gerrit marked as WIP, but the code is straightforward, I've only added WEEKS, MONTHS YEARS to test with.

Winfried