How can I obtain the data stored in variables of Calc ?

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Fri May 17 11:04:29 PDT 2013

On 05/17/2013 01:45 PM, Terrence Enger wrote:
> I see that four days have passed without anyone biting at your
> question.  Perhaps everybody has some of the confusion that I feel.
Yes, I was confused and didn't really understand the question.

But he asked the same question on IRC, and we got this sorted out.

He somehow thought that the cell data would go to different places
whether they are loaded from a file, or typed in by the user, which led
to his original question.

The answer to that is all cell data go to the same place, which is
ScDocument (and its nested internal structure).

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.