Visual formula editor

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:37:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

With formula editor you mean LO Math? I am working on a new "elements"
docking window as better alternative to the current one. All elements are
rendered so I can put in any equation that I want - see attached image. I
hope I will be able to deliver something in LO 4.1

Generally everything is in starmath folder in LO. Most interesting are
starmath/source/visitors.cxx / stamath/inc/visitors.hxx which contain
visitors which perform various tasks on a parsed equation tree like drawing
the equation. With a custom visitor you could for implement solving or
exporting.

Regards, Tomaž