mdds broken

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed May 22 07:34:29 PDT 2013

On 05/22/2013 09:08 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> But the mdds-related "attempt to compare iterators from different
> sequences" failure I described in the original mail is still there.

FYI, with the attached mdds-broken.patch to disable the tests affected
by that mdds-related "attempt to compare iterators from different
sequences" failure, and a local revert of
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d256dbede60533369d1aac64cca34721183f6a8a>
"fdo#46808, Convert chart2::Title service to new style" to work around a
broken JunitTest_chart2_unoapi (sch.ChXChartDocument, sch.ChartTitle; of
which Noel G. is informed), a current master
(<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ea2f06d7884f2b765394bff8a1e935f67f6c961d>
"Ensure SolarMutex is locked at DBG_TESTSOLARMUTEX checkpoints") "make
check" works for me again (Fedora 18 x86_64, --enable-dbgutil).

Stephan