Is there anything like LibreOffice summer of code like KDESoc

Zeki Bildirici zeki at ozgurlukicin.com
Mon May 27 15:58:37 PDT 2013

2013/5/27 Anurag Kanungo <anuragkanungo at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I have applied for Gsoc 2013 and didn't got selected but still i want to
> contribute for LO as being an open source enthusiast .
>
> So , i want to know is there any LOSoc like KDESoc such  that i can work on
> any of the idea which is not selected for Gsoc.

Turkish National Instute of Science(TUBİTAK) have just organized a
summer camp,(1) which will pay about USD.1.100 for students  and
included LibreOffice topics, but unfortunately i have not enough
information to serve here -if abroad appliance is possible etc
probably not.

1- http://kamp.pardus.org.tr/
2- http://kamp.pardus.org.tr/proje-konulari Subjects

LibreOffice subjects are:

Document  signing (PDF signing is already implemented to experimental
features by Gökçen Eraslan)
Improving document compatibility

But the announcement details were limited and we have communication
problems with TUBİTAK.

Applying term is over. And i dont think that they have contacted TDF
for coordination an project mentors :(

Regards,
Zeki