Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Tue May 28 08:43:00 PDT 2013

On 05/28/2013 11:09 AM, Akash Shetye wrote:
> Hey Kohei,
>
> Yes Markus spoke about the 3+ mentors available according to their
> convenience.  I am sending the mail for git access right away. I am
> very comfortable with Eastern time afternoons stretching up to early
> evenings. Markus especially has been very helpful with my doubts, I
> will keep the IRC my first point of contact for ad-hoc doubts; If any
> remain I'll drop a mail on ML. The bi-weekly updates and blogging will
> continue.

Sounds good.  I look forward to that.

BTW, I give this advice to every student of mine, but if you haven't
read "Effective C++" by Scott Meyers yet, I suggest you get a copy of it
and treat it like a bible.  "Effective STL" by the same author is also
equally valuable.  They do answer and explain so many good C++ best
practices that we largely (try to) adopt in our code base. They are
worth your bookshelf space.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.