Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Tue May 28 10:32:32 PDT 2013

On 05/28/2013 10:15 AM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> I'll create a feature branch for you to use in the mean time.

I've created a feature branch for this. Let's use the
feature/gsoc-calc-enhanced-db-range branch for this GSOC task. Akash,
please check out this branch by

git checkout -b feature/gsoc-calc-enhanced-db-range origin/feature/gsoc-calc-enhanced-db-range

and make sure that this builds for you.  I've built this branch on Linux
to make sure that it's buildable (at least for me).

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.