Suggested Prioritization For Triaging

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Tue May 28 15:11:01 PDT 2013

Hi Joel, *,

Joel Madero schreef op 28/05/13 23:36:
> I've added a table to our triage page:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage#Step_1._Find_Bugs_to_Triage
>

> It has a suggested order for triaging, if anyone wants to add,
> subtract, modify, please feel free to do so :)
Thanks for that! I think this is very useful for beginners, starters and
general "guidance".

The only thing I would like to add/make sure to others is to highly
underline it is a _guidance_ .
I spoke already with some users in private mail and IRC which address
the fact to choose to have their own priorities, instead of following
the table above or others priority. Which is also good and very welcome
of course! Due the fact this is still _Libre_Office, and all
volunteering work is very welcome, everyone may work on their own set of
bugs which he or she likes to work on.

I know that this is your purpose for sure, because we already had a talk
on IRC related to this, but I only want to make sure none will
mis-interpret this table :-)/your purpose.

Thanks for your awesome related to QA! I'm glad you are in "our" team :-)

Kind regards,
Joren