[ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-4.1.0.0.beta1 tag created

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed May 29 05:32:25 PDT 2013

Petr Mladek píše v St 22. 05. 2013 v 17:46 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> there have been created the libreoffice-4.1.0.0.beta1 tag. The
> corresponding official builds will be available within next few days.

Just for record. We needed one fix to finish the beta1 build on Windows:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3b0d032ade4d17c64a396ebe3040fb263d7bc927

I have created the tag libreoffice-4.1.0.0.beta1-buildfix1. It includes
this single extra fix on top of the original libreoffice-4.1.0.0.beta1
tag.

I will not upload new source tarballs. They are used by Linux
distributions and they do not need this fix. Note that the official
Linux and Mac builds were done without this extra fix as well.

Best Regards,
Petr