[ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1 tag created

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed May 29 06:15:37 PDT 2013

Petr Mladek píše v Po 06. 05. 2013 v 18:06 +0200:
> I have cherry-picked these two commits and crated the tag
>
>   libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1-buildfix1.

Just for record. There were used more commits to finish the alpha1
builds:

+ Windows:
   + build fix in 'my' translation
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/translations/commit/?id=89f39670704a78fd1da6c8ebe43816b6628e2a14

+ MAC:
   + Abstract over PACKAGEDIRNAME as it is MacOS rather than program on
     Mac OS X, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=51a32bbd323bf513310fb4d82d53e52b8b247f57
   + fix the internal structure of MacOS X dmg
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c8ce9f6d498ea0d9f09d96fac63a4a2a1c619edc
   + codesign --timestamp=none is not supported on 10.6
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=cca26b7772ab341605f85f06dd08b403db0ecfb0
   + use MD5SUM env variable adn not md5sum directly
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6774d596c1efb69c091ccc93d3ad94abe33771d3

+ Linux:
    + LibreOfficeLinux.conf: use system zlib
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0b17e96ba9cb8a39d87fc260a18a2303cfca9617
    + configure: substantially de-bong libpng handling
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=846581d031874d72ae33e4bcbaf95217745775db
    + configure: force ENABLE_QUICKSTART_LIBPNG to None with
      --enable-headless
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8306162df74a472226b716cfcc43a0cd9e163b71
    + no FT_Face_GetCharVariantIndex on RHEL-5, dlsym it
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2673f2fb28f4bd0484ff579bca4e06f1d86d4c62

I put them all into the libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1-buildfix2 tag.

I do not plan to provide updated source tarballs. Each platform used its
own set of hotfixes. It was just a test build for the builders and small
group of testers. It did the job because beta1 builds was easier and
better. The alpha1 stuff is not longer important :-)

Best Regards,
Petr