[GSoC 2013] Improved Android / Impress Remote Control

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Wed May 29 09:38:58 PDT 2013

Hi everyone!

It is great to know I’ll work this summer with you, LibreOffice community. It is a honor for me.

I’ll work on Android / Impress remote control improvements. I am still discussing details with my mentor, Michael Meeks, but there are some steps I’ll do as soon as possible: revising a communication protocol between desktop LibreOffice instances and remote clients; improve and describe mockups I’ve done for my proposal. When I’ll finish mockups description I’ll put a message to the LibreOffice designers mail list.

I sent necessary forms to Google yesterday so there shouldn’t be any problems with documents. I’ll send my contact information to Cedric Bosdonnat and Michael Meeks. My IRC nickname is “ming”. Feel free to send messages to this email address if you have any private questions. My timezone is FET (UTC +3).

Regards,
Artur.