[GSoC 2013] Implementing Writer Table Styles

Alex Ivan alexnivan at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 02:57:10 PDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I would like to begin by saying what an honor it is for me to be working on
such an important software suite.

My project aims to replace the current system in which the user must reapply
the chosen auto-format for each added cell with proper formatting for an
entire table.

I have set up a blog to make it easier to track my project here [0].

The RSS feed is [1].

During the next week I will give implementing this feature a good thought
and will discuss details with my mentor.

[0]http://gsoc2013tables.blogspot.ro/
[1]http://gsoc2013tables.blogspot.ro/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Best regards,

Alex Ivan