string freeze has been broken in libreoffice-4-1
lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 5 07:13:24 PST 2013
On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed, that a recent commit broke string freeze in libreoffice-4-1
> branch: b350dc2e1e4c3ac7cb722569d462c95dbb3cbbda
> First I wanted to simply revert it. Then I noticed that there were
> more string changing commits in stable branch.
Thanks for having an eye on that.
> So, probably the best would be to update Pootle with the changed pot
> files, and catch up with translations by 4.1.4. These are the changed
I update the templates on pootle and also already triggered the update
for UI for all languages, as there are only two changes (and one
* One added context-menu entry "Edit presentation" (slideshow.pot)
"fdo#45233 Allow editing pps/ppsx Autoplay Presentations"
* one changed string Text → Character (UI.pot)
"fdo#68414: SIDEBAR: property's Text named incorrectly"
For help, please trigger the Update from templates yourself.
I'll run the update this weekend
The changes there are mostly changing the attributes of the ahelp
tags, but also new documentation for the date/time related functions.
Thanks again to Andras for noticing & notifying and all translators
for their efforts
 still running, so don't panic if you don't see the changed strings
yet when your language-code is in the second half of the alphabet
More information about the LibreOffice